How to Increase Website Traffic without SEO?
Are you not getting enough traffic to your website or blog?
Even after implementing every tactic still struggling for targeted traffic to your blog?
If you are struggling with website traffic? Then in this post, I will tell you about the 2 ways in that you can get very high quality targeted traffic to your website.
So, for this using this strategy you need the already written content on your blog.
You must be thinking that it will take too much time and resources.
Well, for long term traffic, it will require little time and effort but not that much.
From this methods you can get traffic to your website fast.
Are these strategies working?
Yes, of course.
Otherwise, this content will be deleted from the blog or updated to the latest working strategy.
Here are the two ways to increase website traffic without SEO?
1. Google Question Hub
Have you heard of the Google Question Hub?
If not. No problem.
I will tell you everything about the question hub.
When google does not find the relevant answers of the search query. Then it list that question in the Google Question Hub.
Now, on question hub creators search about the topic on which they want to create content or increase traffic to the website. If they found the questions on which they have already written content. They need to enter the URL of that post where the answer to that question is written.
In this way, google get the relevant answer for the search query and you get the very targeted traffic to your blog.
Isn’t this amazing?
Important: Use the same email id which you used to verify the search console of your blog.
Steps for searching questions on Google Question Hub
- Login to your Google Question Hub account. Search the question by entering search term or select from the categories mentioned below.
2. After searching click on ADD, then this email marketing question will show you on the next screen when you press the Done button on the top right of this screen.
3. Select the question which is suitable for your article. Your article will give the answer to that question. When you select the question, ADD button will visible on the right side of the question. You need to click on it.
4. Then paste the link of the blog post which gives the answer of selected question. And submit.
5. Now repeat the steps. And you can answers as my questions.
2. Use Quora for driving free traffic
You know about the quora. Am i right?
Many times quora questions are ranking on google in first page.
Well who do not know about quora. Quora is a question and answer platform, where users ask questions and other users give answers to that questions.
Answers on quora are so detailed that they ranked on google for many search terms.
Now what you need to do on Quora?
Signup with quora. Complete your profile on quora.
Now you have to search questions on quora and write a very detailed answer. Within few days you will get traffic to your blog posts.
Read this complete detailed guide about quora
- Sign up with quora.
- Fill in the profile details. In the starting do no include your website in your profile. We will do it after some time.
- Find the questions which are unanswered related to your niche or topic.
- Write a detailed answer. And use the images, video etc. in the answer. So, that the user can understand the answer and engage it with it.
- In the first few days, you do not have to link your blog post in any answer. You have to link other websites in the answers.
- After 1 or 2 months we will add our website link to the profile. And start adding a few blog post link in the answers. And make sure that, you are not adding only your blog post in every answer. Add others blog post also. So, that the moderators do not think that you are just promoting your content only. If they think then they will ban you.
- Now you will see that you are getting traffic from quora. The traffic is very high quality and very targeted.
Tips for creating a good profile
- Upload a professional quality picture. If you do not have a professional quality then decent quality will be sufficient.
- Write the credentials like professional blogger, content marketer and website designer etc. relevant to you.
- In the description area: Here you get the complete freedom to write about it. Don’t write too much. Just few words about you. And link to your website, other social media profiles and other great piece of content.
Now, your professional profile is ready.
Examples of some good profiles.
Profile of Irina Maltseva
Profile of Si Quan Ong
Profile of David Kadavy
From the above examples, you must be understood that how to write about yourself in your quora profile.
How to search questions?
Say for example you want to give answer related to email marketing.
Then on top search bar enter the term email marketing and hit enter
In the right side select By Type as Question
And filter the search term By Time, in first All Time will be selected. You can filter by past hour, Past day, Past week.
And write answers of those questions which are unanswered or the answer of those question are not good.
You will also get quality leads and even earn a decent affiliate commission if you do it right.
TIP: You can follow the same strategy in other places like niche related forums, Facebook groups. You have to genuinely help other people by giving the right answer.
Conclusion: In this post you learned how to increase website traffic without SEO. Now, next step is to implement these steps and analyze how much traffic you get from Google Question Hub and Quora after that.
And tell me in the comments how much traffic you get monthly from these methods. I will be waiting for your comments.
Methods to get traffic from facebook ads.
I learned about digital marketing from Digital Deepak Blog.